Yuval Ramot, MD, MSc
MD ,MSc Biochemistry ,Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
Specialized in hair research in the Department of Dermatology in Lübeck University, Germany.
- He is Associate Professor of Dermatology and Venereology, Hadassah Medical Center, Hebrew University of Jerusalem,
- The Faculty of Medicine, Jerusalem, Israel
- Director of the psoriasis and hidradenitis suppurativa clinics in Hadassah.
- Recipient of the Minerva Post-Doctoral Fellowship and the Young Dermatologist International Achievement Award.
- Member of the European Hair Research Society board and the Treasurer of the Israel Society of Dermatology and Venereology.
- Member of the Editorial Board of Experimental Dermatology.
- Has co-authored 10 chapters in books and more than 145 articles in peer-reviewed journals.